1 General remarks
@since declaration needs to be 2.0.0 everywhere! It also needs to be removed from any methods, but only appear on class/interface definitions.
- Make sure all widgets abide by whatever is decided here: GWT widget definitions
- Fix JIRA.... Perhaps this needs a more detailed explanation. We should create a new JIRA project (GWT2) and then see which issues to copy to it (from various projects).
- Merge PURE-188 naar master, aanmaken release branch....
- Opstellen GIT best practices voor Geomajas.(http://nvie.com/posts/a-successful-git-branching-model/)
2 GWT2 Client
- Default controls at startup. Should Geomajas automatically provide zoom buttons etc when a new map is created? What API do we need for users to easily influence this default behaviour?
- Should we add getMinimulScale() and getMaximumScale() to the default layer interface?
3.1 Plugin: Core Widgets
CloseableDialogBox, MessageBox, ToolTipBox: Should move to YAWL.
- FeatureSelectBox: Follow widget structure.
3.2 Plugin: Editing
3.3 Plugin: Geocoder
Widget should follow the rules as explained on Confluence.
3.4 Plugin: Print
Refactor Printing into a starting point for creating a print service and template etc. It should not be an EntryPoint.
Almost no @Api annotations (only in the PrintingLayout).
3.7 Plugin: Graphics Editing
- TODO: rework the GraphicsEditingUtil class: is now a collection of static values of stroke/fill parameters of polygon/line on creation + a createClickToStopEditService.